Use The Extra 20 Yards® for 5 minutes, 3 days a week, and within a couple of weeks you will be hitting the ball an extra 20 yards!
- We all know that weight machines are ideal for developing strength - strength increases club head speed - club head speed means you can hit the ball further.
- The Extra 20 Yards® has been designed specifically for developing strength and flexibility during the golf swing.
It has 3 key features:
- The pivoted pulley - ensures you stay on the correct swing plane as you develop your golfing muscles. The swivel pulley at the top allows both left and right handed golfers to use the product. Those who are using the product a lot may want to alternate between right and left handed use in order to aid symmetrical muscle development.
- The correct weights - which are calibrated to ensure optimum strength development for the golf swing. Too light, and they are of no use. Too heavy, and the right muscle response will not be developed. Each weight increment is approximately 2Kg or 4.4lbs.
- The golf grip - ensures you are replicating the golf swing, right down to your fingers! This is unlike any normal gym apparatus.
- Height: 7ft 8in or 235cm
- Width: 11in or 30cm
- Depth: 4in or 10cm
- Total Weight: 64lbs or 29Kg
- Weight stack: 33lbs or 15Kg
- Individual weights: 4.4lbs or 2Kg